Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Overture

I once read in a journal that research shows that the people who write diaries recording day to day affairs,tend to be suicidal! I don't know what leads them to this conclusion or what make this special group of people trying to perpetuate the bits and pieces of their mundane lives in the white pages of closely held diaries, so near to death! But that information made me apprehensive towards the thought of writing one. Well,I was in my early teens at that time! So you can easily imagine how matured i was! Anyway, in later times I often had an idea of writing down my course of thoughts,my opinions and my reflections about what I do- designing and animation.Though I was never courageous enough to put them in a blog in front of everyone. But somehow the thought of placing my works and ideas in a platform and getting opinions of fellow coleagues,constantly challenging or enriching mine was at the same time overpowering and luring to me!So I am here!

So do give me suggestions..things that should be improved,critiques of my work,thoughts!

No comments: