Tuesday, August 18, 2009

More Graphic works of mine..

Some of the graphic works that I have done..
I love to design CD covers.While designing these covers i tried t o come up with some new ideas.The titles are all fictitious.So Ihad that freed om to choose a title and then work on the visuals..medium was poster colour. Conceptually I tried different things.I tried ti break the image of those bands or artist which are reflected usually on their original album covers. There are other designs too.




I designed some hoarding ads. Though they were class assignments.It was a design for a mobile company advertising their special offer on the eve of valentines day. I avoided the usual cliche approach and tried to make more lyrical.Juxtaposing two very different and sometimes conflicting objects and extracting a meaning which surpasses the metaphor of the both forms with a lyrical twist was my goal. I was watching german post war era installations pretty much at that time.It had an impact.And apart from this I once did some poster designs for a fashion garments company which was going to show their collection in PRET E PORTER,PARIS. I did some initial designs before actually creating those poster.Here is on of my favorites from them. The client also liked it but it was not accepted because they wanted to keep the image of the garment untouched.


No comments: